Seeking PT Admin Assistant
Understanding Our Differences (UOD) www.UnderstandingOurDifferences.org is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is enthusiastic about supporting the success of our disability awareness education nonprofit. The Administrative Assistant will support in particular the work of our Director of Development and our Operations Manager, with a focus on assisting fundraising efforts.
Key skills requirements:
- Knowledge of and strong experience using Salesforce is required.
- Knowledge of and experience using Constant Contact preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Associate’s degree or significant relevant experience; a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with spreadsheets and other documents.
- Able to compute numbers and percentages, and comfortable working with data including tracking event registrations.
- Knowledge of and experience with social media an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, tact and diplomacy, and ability work well as part of a team.
- Appreciation for our disability awareness education mission.
Terms of employment: $15 – $17 per hour, approximately 10 hours per week, very flexible year-round schedule with school vacation weeks off, work from home with occasional in-office help needed (hybrid position).
How to apply: Submit a resume and cover letter (required) to [email protected]. No phone calls.